Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Audio Manipulation

Once I got the headset working, I had fun creating audio files. Decided to save a short rendition of "The Washington Waddle" that I used to sing to my kids at bath time. It's a fun song that makes me laugh and relieves STRESS...
Major frustration when using the 2.0 Sandbox Wiki...my whole table tried uploading their audio files with NO LUCK. I will try uploading this tonight. I refuse to give up! I want to be successful with this! I want to feel like I can help my teachers by really knowing what I am talking about.
Okay, it's loaded on the Sandbox Wiki. Have no idea how to link it to this blog. Vaughn? Liz?

1 comment:

VWB said...

remember the blog does not handle audio files well...in 23 Things we ran into that issue and advised everyone to create something and tie it to a single picture in PhotStory if need be. There are some audio hosting sites out there where you can park audio files and LINK to the blog that way! I can't remember the names but will se if I can find info.

BTW...Wikis do not suffer this audio file issue