Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun Thing #10 Online Image Generator















#10 is definitely a fun “Thing” to explore! Images like this one from Comic Strip Generator could be used in a classroom as a brainstorming activity, a story starter, creative writing activity, or just for grins. I encountered many problems figuring out how to upload it to my blog, so I finally saved it to my hard drive (saved into Picasa) and uploaded it from there. Whew!

This image is from Kid-Friendly Generators. I once again encountered the uploading problem and had to save this image to my hard drive before uploading it to my blog. Students could use these templates to make covers or title pages for student-made books, reports, Power Point and Photo Story projects.















Students will like the animated images in Image Chef. This site conveniently lets you save your image directly to your blog.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

4 comments:

Erin Michelle said...

I love your comic strip, it was so funny! Your image chef is cool too! These two are some of my favorites to use!

Grendel said...

You are really, really funny. I laughed out loud and made everyone in the library glare at me! :(

Terry said...

You hit my funny bone as well! even though you felt you ran into issues, isn't it great to be able to figure out a way around them!

Nice Guy said...

Fanny Fatigue, too funny. I think I have got that from surfing too long ;)

5,000 more image generators @ www.ImageGenerator.org.