Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thing #3 Blog/Avatar

Once over the hump of deciding on a blog title, setting up the blog was fairly straightforward. Creating my avatar was the best part when I finally got the hang of it. It was frustrating at first when clicking on the numerous 1,2,3,4,5,6… pages to see all of the selections (because I am one who likes to see ALL of the possibilities and ALL at the same time!), but when I discovered the “search” feature it was suddenly doable. I like the way each person's avatar gives his/her blog added personality!

2 comments:

VWB said...

ah...those blog titles...such hard work for the poor ol' brain! the hardest part for me everytime I go to make one!

tiggeronmars said...

Dear Lost in Cyberspace...THANKS for your help...it is nice to know that even when lost, help is but a phone call or two away. :-)